At Brookside Dental Care, we offer state-of-the-art dental technology so our patients receive maximum benefit from each visit. Some of our advanced technology includes…
- Gum disease Laser Therapy – disinfects and eliminates diseased tissues around the teeth and gum pockets
- Intraoral Camera – helps enhance patient understanding of their own oral health
- Precision Dentistry – we use high-powered microscopes and electric hand pieces to improve accuracy
- Digital Imaging – dental radiographs and x-rays help diagnose, treat and maintain good oral health
- AvaDent Digital Dentures – offers a computer-precise fit for our denture patients
- CEREC – this highly precise digital technology allows us to restore teeth in a single visit
- CariFree Caries Detection – allows us to detect, diagnose and treat cavities before they become serious
- Diagnodent – a hand-held active cavity and decay detection system that allows high precision and mobility
- Nomad Portable X-ray – a hand-held dental x-ray system that allows high precision in digital imagery
- Digital Panorex – designed to provide optimal patient positioning and outstanding x-ray image quality
- Picasso Diode Laser – this soft-tissue laser allows us to treat a multitude of oral health issues like periodontal disease, gingivitis, canker sores, and herpetic ulcers
- AvaDent Digital Technology – for a high tech, computer designed and digitally manufactured denture that offers a computer-precise fit
- WatchPat 200 Home Sleep Testing – a noninvasive device that helps us assess sleep related breathing disorders, such as obstructive sleep apnea
Please don’t hesitate to ask about our advanced technology offerings. We would be happy to explain any treatment option with you.
To learn more, call Brookside Dental Care today, (610) 624-6070.