Looking for a quick and inexpensive way to spruce up your smile? Teeth whitening is a safe and effective cosmetic dental procedure that is often completed in a single visit with immediate results. A brighter smile increases confidence and gives your teeth a healthier appearance.
What Our Patients Are Saying
Pain Free Treatment
Very Happy with the Staff and the Office!
Highly Professional Team
The Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
While store-bought teeth whitening kits improve the color of teeth, the results pale in comparison to teeth whitening treatment conducted by dental professionals. Doctors Hadian and Burke possess the necessary skills and training to professionally whiten teeth with much more noticeable results and without all the hassle that comes with at-home solutions. Simply sit back, relax, and enjoy a whiter smile in no time!
The following are only a few of the advantages of professional teeth whitening:
- Personalization: Based on your oral condition, we’ll create a personalized teeth whitening treatment plan to achieve the most satisfactory outcome.
- Performed by Experts: Dr. Hadian and Dr. Burke possess the necessary training, tools, and time-tested techniques to expertly whiten teeth. They know exactly how to perform the procedure and follow all safety protocols during it for your protection.
- Dramatic Improvement: Unlike the whitening solution you’ll find in store-bought teeth whitening kits, we use a clinical-strength teeth bleaching solution that will eliminate stains and dramatically improve tooth color.
- Immediate Results: Only professional teeth whitening yields exceptional results in as little as one hour.
- Even Results: Over-the-counter whitening products are notorious for uneven whitening. Our professional teeth-whitening procedure results in uniformly white teeth, without any yellowing left in those hard-to-reach spaces.
- Comfort: Our whitening process includes the use of a laser to minimize any chance of sensitivity and gum irritation.
At-Home Tooth-Whitening Kits
Want whiter teeth but don’t want to come into the office? Not a problem. Brookside Dental Care offers personalized take-home tooth whitening kits, so you can achieve a brighter smile in the comfort of your own home.
Unlike store-bought tooth whitening kits, our take-home kits gradually whiten teeth over 3 to 4 weeks. These kits include the following:
- Medical-Strength Whitening Gel: Our clinical-strength whitening gel boasts a much greater whitening power than any store-bought product.
- Custom-Molded Dental Trays: Unlike the one-size-fits-all dental trays found in store-bought teeth-whitening kits, we craft our trays using a mold of your actual teeth. This ensures a snug fit, allowing a more even application of the whitening resulting in uniformly white teeth.
- Expert Guidance: Our dentists will personally guide you through the entire teeth-whitening process. If you have any questions or concerns during the process, simply give us a call and we’ll be happy to give you expert advice to help you achieve the best results possible.
Why Do Teeth Become Stained or Discolored?
There are two types of tooth stains: surface stains and deep stains.
Our teeth are protected by a thin outer mineral layer called enamel. Enamel is the strongest substance in your body and helps protect teeth from all types of damage. However, the enamel is also porous and absorbs certain substances that can stain your teeth over time.
The following are the most common substances that often stain teeth:
- Dark-colored beverages including tea, coffee, wine, colas, and fruit juices.
- Dark-colored sauces such as tomato and soy sauce.
- Sugary beverages and foods.
- Brightly colored fruit such as berries, cherries, and pomegranates.
- Tobacco products.
Tooth discoloration also occurs in the layer just below the enamel, known as the inner portion of the tooth. This tooth layer is naturally yellow or gray in color. As a person ages, the enamel wears away and the underlying color shows through, making teeth appear dull or dingy. Medications, illness, and injury can also discolor the inner portion of your teeth.
The Teeth Whitening Process
Before beginning your teeth whitening procedure, one of our doctors will take time to discuss the procedure with you to better understand your expectations and how to best achieve them. Once we’ve confirmed that teeth whitening is the best solution for you, we’ll closely examine your mouth to determine the health of your teeth and gums.
During your in-office teeth whitening, a bleaching solution is applied to the teeth using specially designed trays. Once the trays are in place, a laser is used to gently heat the solution, activating oxygen molecules that penetrate the enamel to remove stains. Laser teeth whitening offers immediate results. It may also help reduce the risks of tooth sensitivity and gum irritation.
Once we’ve completed your teeth whitening treatment, you will see results within an hour. Most patients only require one visit to achieve their desired result. You may experience some tooth sensitivity after your treatment. To ease tooth sensitivity, we recommend using a soft-bristled brush and sensitive formula toothpaste, and consuming room-temperature foods and beverages until the sensitivity subsides.
Contact us today
to schedule an initial consultation & exam.
Your consultation will include an examination of everything from your teeth, gums and soft tissues to the shape and condition of your bite. Generally, we want to see how your whole mouth looks and functions. Before we plan your treatment we want to know everything about the health and aesthetic of your smile, and, most importantly, what you want to achieve so we can help you get there.
The Cost of Teeth Whitening in Allentown
We offer 3 options for teeth whitening treatment ranging from $350 to $520.
In-office Tooth Whitening
- Performed by experienced dental professionals
- Super accurate, reduces gum irritation and tooth sensitivity
- In the office, we are able to use stronger, more effective whitening agents.
- The fastest whitening option.
Take-Home Tooth Whitening Kit
- Under the care and guidance of professionals, we are able to dispense whitening agents which are more effective than the drugstore brand.
- Noticeably whiter teeth in weeks, not months.
- Custom-made trays are easy to apply, reduce the risk of gum irritation and result in an even application of the whitening agent.
If you have further questions or concerns or if you’re looking for a more accurate quote, feel free to call our dental practice in Allentown or request an appointment online today.